- Mike Doyle has joined the cast of Warner Bros’ Green Lantern. Doyle will star as Jack Jordan, the brother of Hal Jordan – Blogomatic 3000
- Michael Fassbender will be Magneto in X-Men: First Class opposite James McAvoy as Professor Xavier and Rosamund Pike as Emma Frost.
-M Night Shyamalan’s new film starring Bruce Willis, Bradley Cooper and Gwyneth Paltrow has this synopsis – Bradley Cooper would play a father on a desperate search for his missing child. It might stray into Taken terrain, but the father taps into some supernatural powers to aid the search – AICN
- Channing Tatum will be in romantic sci-fi film, Ion. The plot revolves around a man who travels to different Earths and dimensions in order to find his reincarnated lover. Execs are using the magic word — “Avatar” — to describe the scope and otherworldly elements of the script according to Heat Vision.
- Sylvester Stallone wants to play Dapper Don, John Gotti, according to TMZ.
- The Dark Crystal sequel may see the return of the Skeksis according to AICN.
- Sam Raimi talks about the World of Warcraft movie. He loves the game and has a level 72 character, but they only have a 40 page story at the moment. More in the video below via Collider.
- Guillermo del Toro talks to Collider about The Hobbit, At The Mountains of Madness (that will probably never happen) and Frankenstein – It’s all in the interview below.
Image: Vesa Lehtimäki: The Arrival of a Star Destroyer via Super Punch