Eclectic Method has supercut some of our favorite scenes from movies that turn a predictive eye to the future. Blade Runner’s Megacities alongside A.I.’s flooded New York and Idiocracy’s run down shanty towns. Some technology predictions in these films have already proven to be accurate and some are still a ways off – or not! … cameras on every corner, oil shortages, massive cultural uprisings in the middle east, retinal scans, X-Rays, flying cars and hoverboards, hybrid humans, robots, A.I., teleportation and so on. Who really watches Sci-Fi for the plot anyway, you wanna see the goodness condensed.
- Over the past few weeks Ridley Scott has been mentioning …Read More »
- Based on Gillian Flynn’s New York Times® best-selling novel, Dark …Read More »
- A War (aka Krigen) is a Danish film directed by …Read More »
- Featuring explosive chemistry between rising stars Chris Zylka (The Leftovers) …Read More »
- Two American girls on vacation follow a mysterious and handsome …Read More »