Win a Nexus 7- Tell us which film classic you would like to see in 3D
A classic film is one that lives long in the memory. I don’t know about you guys, but I will always remember the first time that I was completely blown away by Citizen Kane and Psycho and would consider both of these to be two of my favourite pictures of all time.
So to celebrate our love for all of those classic films that have shaped our love for the movies, we’re going to give away Google’s new tablet, the Nexus 7 to one lucky competition winner. But how do you win this fantastic prize?
Simply comment below this post and suggest one classic film that should be converted into 3D, and why you think that it would work. The winner of the competition will be the selection that received the most votes in the comment section.
The vote buttons are on the bottom left of each comment – the up and down arrows.
Ok, so I know that 3D may be a bit of a contentious issue for some of you guys out there. And I completely understand why, as the idea of wearing a big pair of glasses to watch a movie at the cinema or in front of your 3D TV isn’t always that appealing. But to say that 3D has no merit in film is completely untrue. I mean, look at the success of Life of Pi in 3D. In fact, I would not only suggest that this film was far superior in 3D, but I believe that Ang Lee’s marvel has taken 3D to new heights.
So if you believe that a classic film could benefit from similar 3D treatment, please let us know for a chance to win that Nexus 7, courtesy of Sky. If you decide you prefer films in 3D, check out their wide range of movies in 3D TV.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition ends 18th March
- Open to UK participants only, one entry per person, entries need to respect the competition rules
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The promoter has the right to select an alternative winner if the winner cannot be contacted
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants.
- For the purpose of this competition we will consider all films “classics” as long as they haven’t been screened in 3D before.