Arnold Schwarzenegger – we all know him. Action hero, Governor, naughty boy and now action hero once more. Over the years he has killed an awful lot of people in his films. Auralnauts put together this supercut to see how many.
Below are the rules they followed:
1. Guns, blades and projectiles always kill unless otherwise depicted
2. Close proximity explosions kill unless otherwise depicted
3. Indirect kills as a result of an explicit action by Arnold count
4. Kills must occur on screen, or be reasonably indicated through on screen action
5. Dream sequences, fantasies or movies within a movie count. If it’s on screen, it’s a kill.
6. People that are killed more than once count each time.
7. We don’t care what Mossberg says in T2. They didn’t show that many.
8. Everything up to “Escape Plan”. Nothing unavailable on Bluray.