Paul Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. This free Prize Draw is open to UK residents who are aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, Live for Films, Universal Pictures their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. Prize: the prize is two seats at a free screening of Paul on the 8th of February at a cinema in London ONLY and does not include travel and accommodation.
3. To enter simply email a screen grab of your facebook profile with the official picture of ‘Paul’ as your profile picture
4.The Prize Draw runs from 1st February 2011 until 5th February 2011 Midnight GMT
5. Prize winners will be notified in writing by 7th February 2011 with details of how to claim their prize.
6. Winners will have 2 days to claim their prize and if they do not respond in that time, will forfeit it. The screening will take place on the 8th February 2011 in the evening at a London location.
8. The exclusive screenings will take place on the 8th February 2011.The prize consists only of two seats and cannot be redeemed at any other cinema, for any other film or at any other date or time. Please note: the exclusive screening will not be open to members of the public, so winners will not be able to buy extra tickets
9. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that correct and up to date details, including name, address, postcode and telephone number are provided. Any entries with out of date details will not be eligible to win.
11. Multiple entries are permitted but only one prize per household will be awarded. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
12. The winner or their guest must be able to prove their name contains ‘Paul’, variations will be accepted and we reserve the right to request ID.
13. There will be no alternative prize, cash or otherwise.*
*An alternative/equivalent prize may be supplied at the discretion of Universal
14. The Promoter and Live for Films reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition or any of the exclusive screenings at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary due to circumstances out of its reasonable control.
15. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Live for Films shall not be liable to the winners for any loss or damage whatsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or prizes.
16. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be transferred to any person other than the winner
18. The Winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to Live for Films
19. Winners agree to their names & photographs being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in publicity.
20. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this Prize Draw. In administering this promotion, the promoter will not collect more of your personal information than absolutely necessary and will not retain it after the duration of the promotion
21. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
2. Promoter: Way To Blue
Screening Location: London West End